Gone With The Sin...

domingo, abril 14, 2013

Hello!!

I'm back with a quickie post only to show you this hot harness by R3VOLT!
I don't normaly edit pictures cus I suck but, I like playing with PS sometimes.. and I felt like it with these pictures, hope you like it!<3
 I'm also wearing the new Tribal tattoo by Delusions!

XOXO


[R3] Black Duo Veronica Harness [V1]


Alice's Look..

~ skin: .tsg. Hope Skin Fair 2013 - E Tone
~ hair:  [Lelutka] Bouffant + .ploom. bangs  
~ eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Lagoon (M) 
~ harness: [R3] Black Duo Veronica Harness [V1] 
~ bodypaint:  .:: Delusions ::. Tribal Paint 
~ cuffs:   *BOOM* Bold ankle cuffs TITANIUM 
~ boots: Slink Tall Leather Boots Black 
~ implants: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts 
~ nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores